We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Autocomplete Problems

I am not having any luck in getting AutoComplete to work in any fashion with the release candidate of Essential Tools. I'm getting exceptions thrown left and right when I try and use it. Even the sample project to show how to use it is getting exceptions thrown...any help in getting this to work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Reply

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team April 25, 2002 08:23 AM UTC

Sean, We do have some problems in the autocomplete control that we are looking into now and will be fixed before the final release. We will also adjust the sample to make it a little clearer as to the state of things. But I think you can see some functionality in the shipped sample. When the form appears, just click on the combobox text. If there is any text there, backspace until it is empty. When the text is empty, you should see the droplist with the autocompletion selections. If you don't see this list, click on the button to the right to toggle the autocompletion. Then click back in the combobox text and press backspace to show the droplist. As I get more information from the tools team, I will post an update here. Sorry for any inconvenience. Clay Burch

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon