We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Options like Calc Iterations

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

19856 Oct 5,2004 10:10 AM May 25,2005 10:59 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: XlsIO
Greg
Asked On October 5, 2004 10:10 AM

I cannot find the option properties, such as that found in Excel menu Tools-Options-Calculations-Iterations, for reading and writing. I assumed it would be under workbook. Thanks, Greg

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2004 11:52 AM

Hi Greg, This is currently not support but I will log this as a feature request and try to get it implemented at the earliest. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >I cannot find the option properties, such as that found in Excel menu Tools-Options-Calculations-Iterations, for reading and writing. > >I assumed it would be under workbook. > >Thanks, >Greg >

Greg
Replied On May 3, 2005 04:37 PM

Now that you have a 3.2, is this feature in there? Thanks, Greg

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 25, 2005 10:59 PM

Hi Greg, I am afraid, this feature has not been implemented yet. I have relogged this feature request in the new Feature tracker. You can track the progress of this issue here http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/excelrw/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=221 Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Stephen. >Now that you have a 3.2, is this feature in there? > >Thanks, >Greg

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;