We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Options like Calc Iterations

I cannot find the option properties, such as that found in Excel menu Tools-Options-Calculations-Iterations, for reading and writing. I assumed it would be under workbook. Thanks, Greg

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 6, 2004 03:52 PM UTC

Hi Greg, This is currently not support but I will log this as a feature request and try to get it implemented at the earliest. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >I cannot find the option properties, such as that found in Excel menu Tools-Options-Calculations-Iterations, for reading and writing. > >I assumed it would be under workbook. > >Thanks, >Greg >

GR Greg May 3, 2005 08:37 PM UTC

Now that you have a 3.2, is this feature in there? Thanks, Greg

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2005 02:59 AM UTC

Hi Greg, I am afraid, this feature has not been implemented yet. I have relogged this feature request in the new Feature tracker. You can track the progress of this issue here http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/excelrw/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=221 Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Stephen. >Now that you have a 3.2, is this feature in there? > >Thanks, >Greg

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon