We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems with Multi ComboBox Control

Hi, I still have some problems with multi combo box control. Attached is a simple program to show these problems. 1) last column header wrapped into two columns. How can get rid of these behavior. 2) When I hit the button to hide the last column, I can''t see my first row, Instead, scroll bar show on the list control. (my Table only have one row). Thanks a lot. --Shuyang he testmulcol_8150.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 6, 2004 01:34 AM UTC

Hi Shuyang, Thanks for the test sample. I could see both of the above mentioned issues here and have contacted the develeopment team in this regard. I will update you with more information shortly. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 6, 2004 08:27 PM UTC

Hi Shuyang, For the first issue, you could handle the MultiColumnComboBox''s DropDown as shown below : Private Sub MultiColumnComboBox1_DropDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MultiColumnComboBox1.DropDown Me.MultiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInfo.Table()) End Sub Refer to the modified sample attached here that illustrates the same. I am still investigating the second issue and will update you on it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 08:25 PM UTC

Hi Shuyang, To workaround the second problem, handle the button click event handler as shown below : Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Me.MultiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden("DayDesciption") = True Me.MultiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.HScrollBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScrollbarMode.DetectIfShared End Sub Please refer to the complete sample attached here that illustrates this workaround. Let me know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon