We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Minor upgrade issue...

Hello, Recently I upgraded from the Syncfusion Suite 1.6.x to version 2.1.x. I noticed a couple of issues with a couple of controls. With the IntegerTextBox, I have the UseNullString property equal to true and the null string equal to a zero length string. So when the forms with the IntegerTextBox controls are opened the text field would show up empty. After the upgrade a zero now appears in the field. Even though the previous mentioned properties are still set the same. With the CheckBoxExt, there is a wierd behavior with the text property. For example, if the text property is set to "Primary 1:", after the upgrade the text appears as follows when the application is run ":Primary 1". It not only does this with just the colon character but the question mark character as well. I am planning on upgrading this control to the newer CheckBoxAdv within the next couple of weeks. So for now I have to do the following: Manually set in code the text value for the IntegerTextBox controls to an empty string in code. This only works temporarily however, after a user types in a number and tries to delete them all a zero is put in. For the CheckBoxExt control, if I change the WrapText property to False it fixes the text display problem. JF

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon