We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PercentTextBox does not show negative sign

We have instances where users can input negative percentage into the percenttextbox. However, the negative sign (-) is never shown. Only red color is used. Users fin it confusing that the negative sign is not displayed. What property can I use to show the negative sign? Thanks, Suriyanto

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2004 03:35 PM UTC

Hi Suriyanto, The negarive sign is displayed by default. Could you please make sure that you are setting the PercentNegativePattern property. Please take a look at this sample and let me know if you see the issue in this sample also. F19776NegativeSign_4660.zip Thanks, Stephen. >We have instances where users can input negative percentage into the percenttextbox. However, the negative sign (-) is never shown. Only red color is used. Users fin it confusing that the negative sign is not displayed. > >What property can I use to show the negative sign? > >Thanks, >Suriyanto

SU Suriyanto October 5, 2004 04:59 PM UTC

Stephen, Thanks for the reply. I cannot see the negative sign in your sample also. I am using version 1.6.x. Is there a known problem there? Thanks, Suriyanto

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon