We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Upgrading from evaluation causes License problem

Hello, I was using the evaluation version of Essential Grid and really liked it. During the evaluation period we got hit with several hurricanes here in South Florida and I was without power about 4 of the last 6 weeks. As a result I was unable to order the Essential Grid until after the eval period was expired. Now, when I got to use the grid it says my evaluation period is over and I do not have a valid license. This is after proper installation (and removal of evaluation.) The grid also appears to have been removed from my project and I can no longer compile or test my changes. That was a destructive thing to do IMHO and it would have been nice to have at least disabled the control without removing it from my project. I have attached a screenshot of the error in case someone is reading this forums and can answer faster than what I am getting from Direct-Trac. Thank you, Aaron Taylor Technicom, Inc. Synchfusion_License_Error_9983.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 3, 2004 12:50 AM UTC

Hi Aaron, I assume you must have posted this before receiving the direct-trac update. Let us know if you still have any issues. Best Regards, Jay N

AT Aaron Taylor October 5, 2004 08:26 PM UTC

Yes that is true, and the issue is resolved. Thank you, Aaron >Hi Aaron, >I assume you must have posted this before receiving the direct-trac update. Let us know if you still have any issues. > >Best Regards, >Jay N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon