We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.Tools.resources.dll

Why is it when I deploy an application that uses the XPMenus, I get an error message saying it can't find Syncfusion.Tools.resources.dll. Also... the sample for the XPMenus references a DLL called DemoCommon.DLL. Where is the source for this file? Thanks!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 24, 2002 09:24 PM UTC

Could you give us the steps to reproduce the problem with the resources you mention? Be sure to mention where the Syncfusion dlls get installed when you deploy your application. The DemoCommon dll has some classes that we use through out our samples like the About Dialog. We didn't bother to distribute the source because there is nothing fancy about it, it doesn't even use any of the Syncfusion components. You wouldn't have any use for it in your own applications. -Praveen

JR Jeyarajan Ramanujam August 28, 2003 08:22 AM UTC

Hi, I tried using your PopupControlContainerDemo.sln but I needed a dll DemoCommon. How can I get it. Thanks Jeyarajan rammnujam

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team August 29, 2003 11:25 AM UTC

Hi Jeyarajan, As Praveen has posted earlier in this thread, the DemoCommon dll has classes that are used in our samples like the About Dialog and is not required otherwise. You should find it in the bin subfolder(s) of all samples. Are you having trouble running the PopupControlContainerDemo sample? Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon