We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selected Cell changing color

Hi, When I select a cell in my Grid Bound Data Grid, the text color changes to white. As I have a white background, this means the text is not visibile. It happens for textbox and combobox. Is there are way to change the color it changes to, or turn this feature off? Thanks Jarrod Lloyd

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 1, 2004 05:57 AM UTC

By selecting, do you mean mousing down and dragging over several cells to select them, or do you mean clicking a single cell to make it the current cell? The only time I know you would get white text is in the first case if you have turned off the GridSelectionFlags.AlphaBlend flag in the grid.AllowSelection property. But when this is the case, the background of the cells would be inverted, and hence in your case be black since your background is white. Can you see this problem in any of our samples? If you can attach a sample showing the problem, we should be able to explain is going own.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon