We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

FilterBar in GridGroupingControl

I saw new raw added after I turned on ShowFilterBar in TopGroupOption in GridGroupingControl. I saw the dropdown once. Later on I just saw empty row. Please direct me to where I can find information about how to use filterbar, and how to customize. Thank you, Albert

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 29, 2004 10:35 PM UTC

You need to set column.AllowFilter = true to have it show values in there. But the filterbar is beta code - so there might still be some issues. Stefan

AG Albert Gao September 30, 2004 11:22 AM UTC

Thank you Stefan. I saw the filterbar again. Question - I knew that filterbar in GridGroupingControl is new. How about in GridDataBoundGrid? That should be in stable stage? Am I right? >You need to set column.AllowFilter = true to have it show values in there. > >But the filterbar is beta code - so there might still be some issues. > >Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 30, 2004 11:55 AM UTC

The GridFilterBar in the GridDataBoundGrid has been in the product since version 1.5 (a couple of years).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon