We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to prevent ComboDropDown closing after opening a form

Hi, I have ComboDropDown placed in UserControl. The popup control is a WindowsForm''s TreeView. I have context menu on TreeView that activates new form in order to add a new node (Syncfusion 2.1.0.9. with .NET Framework 1.1. Sp1). After I open the form the keyboard focus is on combo''s PopupContainer. If I focus the form by mouse click (or tab) the pop-up part of combo box closes. It is strange that if I activate a MessageBox instead of form the pop-up parts remains open. Please, help how to prevent closing the pop-up part. Thanks, Zoltan

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 30, 2004 06:31 PM UTC

Hi Zoltan, The ComboDropDown uses a PopupControlContainer as its dropdown. To prevent the PopupControlContainer from closing when it loses focus, please refer to the following KB article : How do I prevent the popup from disappearing when the user clicks on a Control (that is not a "popup parent")? Let me know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon