We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Groupbar causing application exception

I have attached a small example that demonstrates the problem. I have a dialog that has a docking manager and group bar on it with the group bar set to docking true. If I open the dialog from the parent and then close it. Then exit the app, I get the Windows applicaiton exception dialog popping up. If the group bar docking is set to false the problem does not occur. Thanks, Patrick DialogTest_4059.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2004 02:34 PM

Hi Patrick, Could you please try disposing the dockingmanager in the form closing event handler Private Sub Form2_Closing(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles MyBase.Closing Me.DockingManager1.Dispose() End Sub Thanks, Stephen. >I have attached a small example that demonstrates the problem. I have a dialog that has a docking manager and group bar on it with the group bar set to docking true. If I open the dialog from the parent and then close it. Then exit the app, I get the Windows applicaiton exception dialog popping up. If the group bar docking is set to false the problem does not occur. > >Thanks, > >Patrick > >DialogTest_4059.zip > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon