We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Groupbar causing application exception

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

19487 Sep 27,2004 01:46 PM Sep 27,2004 02:34 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Patrick
Asked On September 27, 2004 01:46 PM

I have attached a small example that demonstrates the problem. I have a dialog that has a docking manager and group bar on it with the group bar set to docking true. If I open the dialog from the parent and then close it. Then exit the app, I get the Windows applicaiton exception dialog popping up. If the group bar docking is set to false the problem does not occur. Thanks, Patrick DialogTest_4059.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 27, 2004 02:34 PM

Hi Patrick, Could you please try disposing the dockingmanager in the form closing event handler Private Sub Form2_Closing(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles MyBase.Closing Me.DockingManager1.Dispose() End Sub Thanks, Stephen. >I have attached a small example that demonstrates the problem. I have a dialog that has a docking manager and group bar on it with the group bar set to docking true. If I open the dialog from the parent and then close it. Then exit the app, I get the Windows applicaiton exception dialog popping up. If the group bar docking is set to false the problem does not occur. > >Thanks, > >Patrick > >DialogTest_4059.zip > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;