We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Mutli Row Record (GridGroupingControl)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

19457 Sep 27,2004 08:02 AM Sep 29,2004 08:50 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Devshi Halai
Asked On September 27, 2004 08:02 AM

Hi How can I have a distinct border between mutli-row record lines, so the each record is easily identifiable distinct. I don''t want to use alternating colours, I would just like to have a thicker border between records. At the moment If I try this all the rows appear with the new border (not just records). Dev.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 27, 2004 09:11 AM

I think you could handle QueryCellStyleInfo and if TabelCellType is a RecordFieldCell or AnyRecordFieldCell, you can get the rowInRecord index with RecordRow row = (RecordRow) e.DisplayElement; Record r = row.ParentRecord; int rowInRecord = r.RecordRows.IndexOf(row); The you can do if (rowInRecord == 1) // second row // set style border here. I haven''t tried it. Let me know if you need more details or if you run into bumps. Stefan

Devshi Halai
Replied On September 27, 2004 10:26 AM

Hi Stefan, Thanks I''ll try this and let you know.

Devshi Halai
Replied On September 29, 2004 08:50 AM

Hi Stefan, This works fine. Thanks Dev.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;