We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

poperty for gridcontrols

whre is the poperty option for a gridcontrol. A lot of posting reply help refer to grid.options what is this beast called grid ?.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 25, 2004 07:26 PM UTC

It is a member of the GridModel class. You access it through the Model property of the GridControl, grid.Model.Options.

MN Mahesh Naik September 26, 2004 08:26 AM UTC

tank you.Is there a document from syncfusion which can be searched for such words and it provides the fully qulified name. That way i can learn more about the class.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 26, 2004 09:44 AM UTC

If you have downloaded the full suite evaluation, it contains our class reference. You access the reference from within the Visual Studio''s help system. Make sure you set the Filtered by: to (no filter). If you downloaded grid only evaluation, the class reference was is not included with that download.

MN Mahesh Naik September 26, 2004 01:42 PM UTC

yes, i downloaded the full pile just for the reference. I have manged to even install that with that nice lady in your sales group. Howvever i cant get it in vs2003 help and i have switch tasks trying to read in another task. I am good at reading and will trouble you less. Mahesh Naik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon