We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Contradiction between Q10065 and documentation

Q10065 says that I can set the grid to behave like list box by using ListBoxSelectionMode. The documentation on the other hand says about this property: "Gets or sets the method in which items are selected in the GridListControl." I believe the kb article is correct but please confirm. Thanks, Jens

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 24, 2004 09:15 PM UTC

The ListBoxSelectionMode property is available for all three classes: GridControl, GridDataBoundGrid and GridListControl.

JL Jens Lippmann September 27, 2004 12:30 PM UTC

Correct. So let me rephrase - The documentation for the ListboxSelectionMode property of GRIDCONTROL says: Gets or sets the method in which items are selected in the GridListControl . ... See Also GridControl Class | GridControl Members So it seems the documentation is not quite correct unless the property is controlling potentially shown GridListControls of the grid. Although tests don''t support such a behavior, I just wanted to make sure that there isn''t some weird behavior in the API (wouldn''t be the first time) Sorry for not being specific enough, but I would also recommend RTFM before replying ;-) Regards, Jens >The ListBoxSelectionMode property is available for all three classes: GridControl, GridDataBoundGrid and GridListControl.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2004 02:23 PM UTC

You are correct. In the Class Reference for GridControl.ListBoxSelectionMode, the word GridListControl should be replaced by GridControl. We will get this changed.

JL Jens Lippmann September 27, 2004 03:51 PM UTC

>We will get this changed. Thanks Jens

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon