We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Changes to Source

Im after some advice on best practice for making changes to Syncfusion Source. I have now included the Syncfusion projects to my solution. I have made references from my client project to use the Syncfusion Projects dlls in the solution. I have also added the projects to Source control so that other team development members can gain access to the changes. However it doesnt matter what I do it seems to use the assemblies from the GAC. Do I need to uninstall them from the GAC. If so, how? I''ve tried this and it tells me that I can''t because they are being used by an application. Thanks Glen

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 23, 2004 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Glen Following up on the support incident. Yes, you will have to delete the assemblies from the GAC when you have set Copy Local in the references to true. There is a Tool called Whoslocking that you can use to indentify and kill the process or application that is accessing it. (One candidate may be the Source Control that you mention in your posting.) Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon