We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selecting row headers

In my grid, I would like to allow the user to select row headers using the keyboard and then be able to detect the space bar being pressed in the row header. I''ve created a type of hierarchical table and I need the user to be able to expand and collapse the tree with the keyboard. The row headers are derived from the Static cell type. How would I do that? Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2004 07:07 PM UTC

Here is a rough sample. It more or less turns off the default selections, and restricts the selections to the row header cells through handling certain events. If you want to keep the standard selections then I think you would have to maintain a special set of selected header cells and color them yourself using PrepareViewStyleInfo sort of like what this sample does for row header cells in the standard grid.Selections collection. GridControlRowHeader_3804.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon