We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

dockingManger and Tab's

I have a dockingmanager on an SDI application. I open several usercontrols, and dock them into a tab'd configuration using something along the lines of... dockingManager.DockControl( newcontrol, parent , Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Tabbed, 300 ); What I need, or would like to be able to do is to then set the data that appears in TAB this page now sits in. Currently, the controls name is what is placed there, and in the top title line of the docked window, but i need the tab to actually show an abbrieveated version of that informat or the tab's themself become much to large to fit more then 3-4 across ( the heading includes a long filename is why ). Also, can a tooltip be set for the tab? Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team December 4, 2002 11:21 PM UTC

Hi Randy, I am sorry, but it is not possible to specify custom text for the docking windows tab. The tab text and the tab tooltips will always reflect the docking window's title. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon