We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Pie chart colors

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

19183 Sep 20,2004 01:17 PM Aug 25,2009 07:05 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Chart
Jarrod Peace
Asked On September 20, 2004 01:17 PM

Hi, I would like to change the colors of the different segments of a pie chart. I''ve tried to use the ChartControl.Model.ColorModel.CustomColors array, but this doesn''t seem to work. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jarrod

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 21, 2004 12:35 PM

Hi Jarrod, You need to assign the CustomColors array and set the Palette to Custom. this.chartControl1.Model.ColorModel.CustomColors = new Color[]{Color.Green,Color.Blue,Color.Wheat,Color.AliceBlue,Color.Orange}; this.chartControl1.Model.ColorModel.Palette = ChartColorPalette.Custom; Please refer to the sample linked to below: ChartPieColors_1833.zip Regards, Davis

Ronda Bergman (see 360683)
Replied On August 21, 2009 05:08 PM

I would like to view this sample but am getting a file not found error.

Thanks Ronda

Venkata Vijayaraj B [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 25, 2009 07:05 AM

Hi Ronda,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since, We are updated our server recently, some locations are changed. We are checking with this location and will send you once we get the updated link.

I have created a similar sample and attached in the below link. I have mentioned another code also in the sample to

customize the color of individual points.

Sample Link:
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Chart.Windows/v7.3.0.20/F19183/main.htm

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Venkat.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;