We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hiding columns not working

I have a grid control derived from the Syncfusion GridControl class. I''ve been working on this derived class for several months off and on. Anyway, one of the users (a developer) noticed that he''s not able to hide columns. The derived grid is a virtual grid that implements some custom data binding. I haven''t done anything specifically with hidden columns in the derived class, so I have no idea what I might have done that might keep the hidden columns from working. Hidden rows on the other hand are working fine. Any idea where I should even begin to look on this? Thanks. Pete

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2004 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Pete, Did you override QueryColWidth? If yes, try setting e.Size = 0 and e.Handled = true if Model.HideCols[e.Index] is true. Otherwise I am not sure ... What are the other overrides you have? Do you have a small sample? Thanks, Stefan

PD Pete Davis September 20, 2004 03:35 PM UTC

Yes, completely missed that. Thanks, that fixed it. >Hi Pete, > >Did you override QueryColWidth? > >If yes, try setting e.Size = 0 and e.Handled = true if Model.HideCols[e.Index] is true. > >Otherwise I am not sure ... > >What are the other overrides you have? Do you have a small sample? > >Thanks, >Stefan >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon