We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ParentBarItem doesn''t display image well

I have a ParentBarItem with several BarItems as children. All of the BarItems (both the parent and all children) use the same ImageList which has been populated with .png images for icons. The children BarItems display the images correctly, but the Parent does not even if they are referencing the same image. The ParentBarItem image shows the shadow-look as plain black or navy blue. Is there a reason why it works in one and not the other? Or is there a solution to work around that?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2004 11:35 PM UTC

Hi Troy, The images for the BarItems placed directly on the Bar/toolbar lose their transparency whereas the images associated with the BarItems in the dropdown menu get displayed correctly. This is a known issue in v2.1.0.9 (introduced while making RTL related changes) and we have an open QA report# 567 in this regard. We will try our very best to address this at the earliest and include the fixes in our future releases. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MF Maxim Feinshtein August 30, 2006 10:22 AM UTC

Hello,

I''m using the Essential Studio 4.2.0.60 with Dot Net 1.1 and I''m experiencing the same problem.
When the issue is planned to be solved?

Regards,
Maxim Feinshtein
maximf@rafael.co.il

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon