We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CurrencyEdit

I posted this in Tools forum, but got no answer, so posting here: Hi, I use CurrencyEdit controls all over the product and they come initialized to $0.00. Now when I hit "-", I would expect the text to turn red (red "$0.00") to give the user the indication that the control has processed his keypress. What is the recommended way to do this? Thanks!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2004 11:32 PM UTC

Hi, The tools forum is the appropriate place to post this question. This behaviour of the currency edit is the intended behavior, the value does not change to red when the value is 0.00. However, when the user changes the value to any number then the color changes to Red. However, as you have pointed out , the user does not get any feedback that the "-" key was pressed. I will contact the development team regarding this and get back to you at the earliest. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Stephen. >I posted this in Tools forum, but got no answer, so posting here: > > >Hi, >I use CurrencyEdit controls all over the product and they come initialized to $0.00. Now when I hit "-", I would expect the text to turn red (red "$0.00") to give the user the indication that the control has processed his keypress. > >What is the recommended way to do this? > >Thanks! > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon