We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdvDragHighlightTracker and EdgeSensitivity

The property is obsolete and EdgeSensitivityOnTop resp. EdgeSensitivityAtBottom should be used instead. The sample TreeViewAdvDragDrop does still use the obsolete property, too. Could you give me an idea on how to use the new properties instead? Regards, Alex

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 10, 2004 10:08 PM UTC

Hi Alex, You could replace the EdgeSensitivity property with the EdgeSensitivityAtBottom and EdgeSensitivityOnTop properties as shown in the code below. //this.treeViewDragHighlightTracker.EdgeSensitivity = e.HighlightNode.Bounds.Height / 2; this.treeViewDragHighlightTracker.EdgeSensitivityAtBottom = -1; this.treeViewDragHighlightTracker.EdgeSensitivityOnTop = -1; It basically allows you to specify the height on bottom/top portion of the node that responds to drag-drop of nodes. Setting it to 0 will disallow the drag-drop of nodes on that particular edge (top/bottom). Please refer to the class reference for more information. I have modified the TreeViewAdvDragDrop sample and have attached it here. Please refer to it and let me know if you need further assistance. thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon