We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Close on right click

Hi, There are some problems regarding Sync Fusion, I’m not able to resolve. We are developing our MDI application using SyncFusion tools. On right clicking the close button ( on tabbed MDI manager) it pops up a menu box showing “close” as an option. Now if I click (left or right) anywhere else inside my application, the open document gets closed. I’ve tried using your sample code but found same problem with them too. Can u please tell me how to tackle this problem? What I want exactly is that document should not get closed when I press right mouse button that’s what happening in my case

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2004 03:39 PM UTC

Hi Sandeep, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. This was a known bug in v2.1.0.9 which has now been fixed. The fixes are still internal and are expected to be incorporated in the next release of Essential Suite (post v2.1.0.9 releases). We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon