We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Any way to get a chart showing in an HTML document?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

18679 Sep 7,2004 08:06 AM Sep 7,2004 03:14 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Chart
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On September 7, 2004 08:06 AM

I am using the Webbrowser control to render an HTML document. I want to have a chart to be shown in the document. Anyone have any suggestions? TIA

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 7, 2004 01:57 PM

Hi, You can save the chart to a temp file on disk (using Draw(Image img))and use the file:/// URL format to display the file. Sample code to save a chart to image is given below.
private void btnSaveToImage_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
		{
			Image bitmap = new Bitmap(this.chartControl1.Width, this.chartControl1.Height);
			this.chartControl1.Draw(bitmap);
			bitmap.Save(@"c:\temp\chart_image.png", ImageFormat.Png);
			bitmap.Dispose();
		}
Best regards, Daniel >I am using the Webbrowser control to render an HTML document. I want to have a chart to be shown in the document. > >Anyone have any suggestions? > >TIA

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 7, 2004 03:14 PM

Thanks Daniel, I''ll give it a try. >Hi, > >You can save the chart to a temp file on disk (using Draw(Image img))and use the file:/// URL format to display the file. > >Sample code to save a chart to image is given below. > >
>private void btnSaveToImage_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
>		{
>			Image bitmap = new Bitmap(this.chartControl1.Width, this.chartControl1.Height);
>			this.chartControl1.Draw(bitmap);
>			bitmap.Save(@"c:\temp\chart_image.png", ImageFormat.Png);
>			bitmap.Dispose();
>		}
>
> > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>I am using the Webbrowser control to render an HTML document. I want to have a chart to be shown in the document. >> >>Anyone have any suggestions? >> >>TIA

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;