We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePicker : always select the first field when get focus

Hello I am using the dateTimePickerAdv. with null mode and custom format dd/MM/yyyy Here what I would like to have : I am in null mode, and I focus the DTPAdv with the mouse (a simple clic). When I start enter numbers, I want to start ALWAYS in the first field (dd) In fact, in null mode, if you clic at the end of the widget, you start in the "yyyy" field. so Hox to ALWAYS start in the first field ??? Thanks! bye lobrys

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2004 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Lobrys, I have created a sample application as per your requirements, and have attached it here. Please note the use of the DateTimePickerAdv''s ValueChanged event to achieve the desired functionality. Let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2004 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Lobrys, I was able to see the issue where the year field got focus first, in version 2.0.5.1 but this issue has been fixed in version 2.1.0.9. You can use Guru''s suggestion as a workaround till you upgrade to version 2.1.0.9. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Lobrys, > >I have created a sample application as per your requirements, and have attached it here. Please note the use of the DateTimePickerAdv''s ValueChanged event to achieve the desired functionality. Let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon