We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Next Cell Position

I have a table with 22 columns and I runt it using tab key but I want to move to the first cell of the next row when I press tab key in the 17th row. How can I do this?

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 3, 2004 11:05 AM UTC

See this KB article. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10477

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 3, 2004 11:15 AM UTC

but I''m not on the last cell of the row

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 3, 2004 11:42 AM UTC

So you meant the 17th column, and not the 17th row in your description? To do special currentcell navigation like this, you would use the QueryNextCurrentCellPosition event. There, if e.RowIndex and e.ColIndex point to your special cell, then use grid.CurrentCell.MoveTo to move the current cell where you want it to be, and also set both e.Handled and e.Result to true.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 3, 2004 11:51 AM UTC

i''m doing this and still doesn''t work. It keeps advancing till the end of the row Private Sub gridFabricoPlacas3_QueryNextCurrentCellPosition(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridQueryNextCurrentCellPositionEventArgs) Handles gridFabricoPlacas3.QueryNextCurrentCellPosition If (e.ColIndex >= 17) And (e.RowIndex < Me.gridModel.RowCount) Then Me.gridFabricoPlacas3.CurrentCell.MoveTo(e.RowIndex + 1, 1) e.Handled = True e.Result = True End If End Sub

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 3, 2004 12:07 PM UTC

Sorry. You probably need to set e.Result = False instead of True.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 3, 2004 12:37 PM UTC

thank you. It''s working!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon