We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to save the chart to a file

hi: i use chart , add the points and setting the chart style , x axis , y axis , i want to save the chart base style to file, next i load it. but i don''t to do it, how ...

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 4, 2004 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Junny, We will prepare a sample and post it by Tuesday. Thank you for using Essential Chart. Best regards, Daniel

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 7, 2004 06:37 PM UTC

Hi Junny, ChartStyleInfo is not marked as [Serializable] in the current build. We have to make some changes. I will send you a private build later today or early tomorrow with the changes and a sample. The changes will appear in the next public release of Essential Chart. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, Daniel

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 9, 2004 01:32 AM UTC

Hi Junny, Just a quick update. Xml serialization using the XmlSerializer turned out to be the way to go. This is already supported by ChartStyleInfo. I have a sample that is almost complete. I will post it tomorrow before noon EST. Sorry for the delay. Best regards, Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon