We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MainFrameBarManager\ChildFrameBarManager RTL support

Hi, When using the MainFrameBarManager\ChildFrameBarManager in a form which is RTL enabled, the RTL property of these controls inherently becomes enabled as well. The problem is, that only the bar which is marked as "MainMenu" is aligned to the right, all other toolbars are aligned left. (I don''t want to use the "whole line" style. Am I mssing something? Thanks in advance, Gil K

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 1, 2004 08:49 PM UTC

Hi Gil, I have tested for this issue in our latest release - v2.1.0.9 and would like to confirm that the RTL support for our XPMenus works fine. Please refer to the modified XPMenusSDI demo sample (present in the folder ...\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\2.1.0.9\Tools\Samples\Menus Package\XPMenusSDI) attached here that illustrates this. Also, refer to the screenshot that shows how the menus and toolbars look after the main form''s RightToLeft property is set to true. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon