We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issue with version 2.1.0.9

Hi, When I build and deploy the application to client''s machine using setup, I get ''System.ComponentModel.LicenseException'' Exception. I am not able to execute the application itself. This is happening with version 2.1.0.9 only. If I build the same application again using previous version of syncfusion, it works fine. Is it a problem with new version or am I missing something? Please let me know. Please find attached error picture file. Thanks. Ravi SyncError_9903.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2004 11:16 AM UTC

In your project within VisStu Solution explorer, double the licx file (need to click show all files first) and make sure that file lists 2.1.0.9 for all the syncfusion controls you are using.

RA Ravi September 2, 2004 02:14 AM UTC

Thanks Clay. Yes, there was previous version listed in licx file. >In your project within VisStu Solution explorer, double the licx file (need to click show all files first) and make sure that file lists 2.1.0.9 for all the syncfusion controls you are using.

TS Todd Swygert September 30, 2004 06:19 PM UTC

My user''s are getting the following exception now that I''ve upgraded to version 2.1.0.9. I''ve checked the licenses.licx and it contains the updated version. The upgrade to the new Syncfusion version was the only change I made in the upgrade. Any help would be great! System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: The type System.ComponentModel.LicenseException in Assembly System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 is not marked as serializable.

TS Todd Swygert September 30, 2004 06:52 PM UTC

Please ignore my post, I opened a DIRECT-TRAC issue. Thank you, Steve

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon