We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Issue with version 2.1.0.9

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

18387 Aug 30,2004 11:00 AM UTC Sep 30,2004 06:52 PM UTC WinForms 4
Tags: GridControl
Ravi
Asked On August 30, 2004 11:00 AM UTC

Hi, When I build and deploy the application to client''s machine using setup, I get ''System.ComponentModel.LicenseException'' Exception. I am not able to execute the application itself. This is happening with version 2.1.0.9 only. If I build the same application again using previous version of syncfusion, it works fine. Is it a problem with new version or am I missing something? Please let me know. Please find attached error picture file. Thanks. Ravi SyncError_9903.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2004 11:16 AM UTC

In your project within VisStu Solution explorer, double the licx file (need to click show all files first) and make sure that file lists 2.1.0.9 for all the syncfusion controls you are using.

Ravi
Replied On September 2, 2004 02:14 AM UTC

Thanks Clay. Yes, there was previous version listed in licx file. >In your project within VisStu Solution explorer, double the licx file (need to click show all files first) and make sure that file lists 2.1.0.9 for all the syncfusion controls you are using.

Todd Swygert
Replied On September 30, 2004 06:19 PM UTC

My user''s are getting the following exception now that I''ve upgraded to version 2.1.0.9. I''ve checked the licenses.licx and it contains the updated version. The upgrade to the new Syncfusion version was the only change I made in the upgrade. Any help would be great! System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: The type System.ComponentModel.LicenseException in Assembly System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 is not marked as serializable.

Todd Swygert
Replied On September 30, 2004 06:52 PM UTC

Please ignore my post, I opened a DIRECT-TRAC issue. Thank you, Steve

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;