We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Access violation in dcc71il.dll + internal error LA33

Hi, I work with Delphi 8. In the project where I use the Essential Grid, I often get the following error when compiling or launching my project: ''Access violation at address 091C0527 in module dcc7il.dll'', and after that I get an internal error LA33. I read in the borland news that one could get this error when using the trial version of Delphi 6. But I use a purchased version and of Delphi 8. I wondered if it was because I use a trial version of the grid that I could have this message ?? (because I don''t see it in the other projects using no grid). I am about purchasing the grid now, I hope I will not have this error after that. Thanks, Verane.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2004 09:31 AM UTC

I did not see this error in the little sample I posted for you on another thread, but that sample was minimal. The information I saw from google searches suggests these type of error is generally an internal compiler error when the compiler gets lost. So, I am not sure that running non-trial versions of Essential Grid will affect this, but I do not know.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 08:07 AM UTC

I''m getting the same problem. I''m very keen to buy the grid but cannot re-open my project every time I need to compile .. Help SyncFusion. The grid also seems to give a Indexoutofrange every time I run my project. This happens even if I create the most basic project with only a grid component slapped onto the form.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 08:27 AM UTC

You are using Delphi 8. correct? Do you see the problem in the sample posted at the bottom of this forum thread? http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=18212 Can you post a sample project showing the problem?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2004 11:46 AM UTC

The app runs fine except that I had to change my references to \syncfusion evaluation\ since I''m using the eval version (2.1.0.10) for the dll''s. I do however always get a System.IndexOutOfRangeException when I run any project with your grid. I''m using Delphi 8 Enterprise (Upgrade 2). Included find a project that sometimes causes the AV. Try rebuilding it several times and running it. Also try saving the project as Project1, Project 2. Currently I reboot my PC and get the AV after about by 2nd rebuild. This seems to vary however but does appear at some stage. Once you start getting the AV it seems to hang around forever. Syncfusion.Grid_2201.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2004 10:07 AM UTC

I switched your sample back to use the 2.1.0.9. I ran it multiple times (pressing F9 to run it) within the Borland environment and could not see the problems you are having. I save 5 copies of the project again runing it multiple times between each save without a problem. Are you using any other tools or environments other than Borlands? I only have Borland code on the system and am using Windows XP sp2.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon