We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

replacing mappingname in runtime

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

18375 Aug 29,2004 09:25 PM Aug 30,2004 05:00 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Asaf Segal
Asked On August 29, 2004 09:25 PM

Hi I would like to change mapping name of one of the columns in GDBG. I tried to change the mapping name but only the header was changed. Adding Begin/End update, Begin/End init or Suspend/Resume binding did not help. What should I do ? 10x Asaf

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 29, 2004 09:30 PM

I added a demo project with the problem >Hi >I would like to change mapping name of one of the columns in GDBG. > >I tried to change the mapping name but only the header was changed. Adding Begin/End update, Begin/End init or Suspend/Resume binding did not help. > >What should I do ? > >10x >Asaf > > > MappingNameSwitch_9995.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2004 05:00 AM

Try this. gridDataBoundGrid2.BeginUpdate(); gridBoundColumn2.MappingName = "a3"; gridDataBoundGrid2.Binder.InitializeColumns(); gridDataBoundGrid2.EndUpdate();

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;