We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wizard Control - Finish button

Hi, Is there any way to get the finish button to be in the place of the next button. I can only get it to appear in place of the cancel button. This does not follow the way that microsoft wizards operate. I would like to have the following: Page 1: Next Cancel Page 2: Back Next Cancel Page 3: Back Finish Cancel I also cannot get the buttons to appear with the same spacing. Cheers, Stuart

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 27, 2004 08:06 PM UTC

Hi Stuart, You would have to set constraints on the each of the WizardControl buttons as shown in the code below : this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.BackButton).GridPosX = 0; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.NextButton).GridPosX = 1; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.CancelButton).GridPosX = 2; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.FinishButton).GridPosX = 3; this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.NextButton).Insets = new Insets(5, 5, 5, 5); this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.BackButton).Insets = new Insets(5, 5, 5, 5); this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.CancelButton).Insets = new Insets(5, 5, 5, 5); this.wizardControl1.GridBagLayout.GetConstraintsRef(this.wizardControl1.FinishButton).Insets = new Insets(5, 5, 5, 5); Please refer to the sample application attached that illustrates this and let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

ST Stuart Turner August 31, 2004 05:49 AM UTC

Thanks for the example. The spacing code works fine. However in your example the order on the last page is: BACK CANCEL FINISH but I want: BACK FINISH CANCEL i.e. the cancel button stays in the same place on all of the pages and on the last page the next button changes to a finish button. The solution I have found is to not have a finish button and to change the text on the next button to finish when the last page becomes visible. Slightly crude but does the trick. Cheers, Stuart

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon