We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dropdown list filtering not allowing space

Hello,

I have a dropdown list with filtering enabled but when i type a space, it does not register the input.

So I cannot filter for "Big Rock" because space is not allowed.

I downgraded to version 20 and it fixed the issue.

5 Replies

PA Pavel April 26, 2023 03:29 PM UTC

any updates on this?

JB Josh Barrineau April 28, 2023 02:14 PM UTC

I'm having this issue as well after updating to 21.1.41 from 20.3.0.59.

JS John S May 1, 2023 05:03 PM UTC

I've narrowed down the update to be effected by 21.1.39 and can be resolved by rolling back to 21.1.38.

In 21.1.39 there was interactions that were fixed with the space bar which I suspect to be the issue.

I've submitted a ticket to have this issue fixed.

MR Mallesh Ravi Chandran Syncfusion Team May 2, 2023 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Pavel,

We have considered the reported issue "Unable to enter a space character in the input field of the dropdown components" as a bug from our end and the fix for the issue will be included with our upcoming Vol 1 SP release has been planned for the first week of May 2023.

Now you can track the status of the reported issue through the feedback below,

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/43219/unable-to-enter-a-space-character-in-the-input-field-of-the-dropdown-components

Disclaimer: “Inclusion of this solution in the weekly release may change due to other factors including but not limited to QA checks and works reprioritization.”

Regards,

Mallesh 

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team May 10, 2023 04:39 AM UTC

Hi All,

We are glad to announce that Essential Studio 2023 Volume 1 Service Pack Release v21.2.3 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

Essential Studio 2023 Volume 1 Service Pack Release v21.2.3 is available for download | Announcements Forums | Syncfusion

Also, we have fixed the reported issue “Unable to enter a space character in the input field of the dropdown components” in this release. So, we suggest you upgrade to our latest NuGet version to resolve the reported issue on your end.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Buvana S

Loader.
Up arrow icon