We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Filtering behaves weirdly while using google translate on page


I have this grid that when I apply google translate to the page especially to spanish, the filtering behaves weirdly in a way that it filters other stuff aside from what I try to filter. Like in the image below, the first grid is how it behaves before applying the google translate and the bottom grid is what happens if I try to do it while having google translate enabled on to spanish.


Attachment: FilteringError_a5075962.rar

3 Replies

PS Prathap Senthil Syncfusion Team April 20, 2023 05:19 AM UTC

Hi Bryan ,

Based on the reported issue, we created the simple sample shared code snippet and tried to reproduce the issue, but we were not able to reproduce it from our side in the latest version [21.1.41]. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of our software to see if that resolves the issue. We have included a gif file and sample for your reference. If the issue persists, we kindly request that you provide a simple reproducible sample or if possible, try modifying the attached sample to see if the issue can be reproduced there. We appreciate your cooperation and hope to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.


    <meta charset="utf-8" />

    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />

    <base rel='nofollow' href="~/" />

    <link rel="stylesheet" rel='nofollow' href="css/bootstrap/bootstrap.min.css" />

    <link rel='nofollow' href="css/site.css" rel="stylesheet" />

    <link rel='nofollow' href="EventHandl.styles.css" rel="stylesheet" />

@*   <link rel="stylesheet" rel='nofollow' href=https://cdn.syncfusion.com/ej2/20.1.55/fluent.css />

    <script src=https://cdn.syncfusion.com/blazor/18.3.35/syncfusion-blazor.min.js></script>

    <script src="_content/Syncfusion.Blazor/scripts/syncfusion-blazor.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> *@


    <link rel='nofollow' href=https://cdn.syncfusion.com/blazor/21.1.41/styles/bootstrap5.css rel="stylesheet" />

    <script src=https://cdn.syncfusion.com/blazor/21.1.41/syncfusion-blazor.min.js type="text/javascript"></script>


    <component type="typeof(HeadOutlet)" render-mode="ServerPrerendered" />


Furthermore, based on the shared sample, it appears that you have used script reference for static and CDN both you have used please any one of the project. Please see the link for more information.

  1. CDN
Scripts- https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/common/adding-script-references#cdn-reference
Styles - https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/appearance/themes#cdn-reference


  1. Static Web Assets

Scripts - https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/common/adding-script-references#static-web-assets


Styles - https://www.nuget.org/packages/Syncfusion.Blazor.Themes/

Prathap S

Attachment: Modified_sample_and_gif_file_4599ce70.zip

BC Bryan Cho April 25, 2023 05:42 PM UTC

Hi Prathap,

I tried replicating the issue with the sample you provided and with no changes done, the issue was reproduced where the filter doesn't match when using google translate to spanish on the page




PS Prathap Senthil Syncfusion Team April 26, 2023 09:23 AM UTC

Thanks for the Update,

Based on the reported issue, we checked the Spanish localization in the sample and tried to reproduce the reported issue but were unable to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the attached sample and screenshot for your reference. Additionally, we recommend that you review our documentation on localization on our website, which may help you troubleshoot the issue further.

Documentation: https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/common/localization

Graphical user interface, text, application

Description automatically generated

Attachment: DataGridLocalization_5360b599.zip

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon