We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Programatically set docked tab?

I have two controls (A and B) docked on the same edge and both are set to auto-hide on load. I want A''s tab to be in the foreground but my form loads with B in the foreground. How can I programatically tell the DockingManager to move A to the foreground? Thanks, Sean

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 25, 2004 04:19 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Handle the DockingManager''s NewDockStateEndLoad event as shown below for this purpose : private void dockingManager1_NewDockStateEndLoad(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.dockingManager1.HideAutoHiddenControl(); this.dockingManager1.ActivateControl(this.panel1); } Please refer to the test sample that illustrates this and let me know if this works for you. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SG Sean Greer August 25, 2004 06:06 PM UTC

Well, that works as far as setting tab order but I''d really like to avoid having the control be activated. With the code as you sent it the docked control shows briefly and then closes; I want to avoid that. Can this be done? Sean

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2004 04:25 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Thanks for the update. I have created an incident in Direct-Trac #13238 in this regard, and updated you there. Please refer to my response and provide me the requested information. In future, please address all your concerns through Direct-Trac as far as possible. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon