We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Eyeball on password textbox disappears

I have an SfTextBox for password entry which shows asterisks as you type a password. I can click the eyeball in the right part of the textbox to reveal the text when I start typing. Then I click Ok to validate the password and show a popup to indicate it is invalid. I dismiss the popup. The eyeball is no longer visible when I try to edit the password. The only way to bring it back is to delete the password entirely and start typing again. Is there a way to leave keep the eyeball visible?

1 Reply

MR Mallesh Ravi Chandran Syncfusion Team March 6, 2023 05:56 PM UTC

Hi Andy,

After reviewing the information you provided, we attempted to replicate the issue by creating a sample. Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce the issue on our end.

To better understand the issue and provide you with an accurate solution, we would request that you provide us with a runnable sample or modify the sample we have attached. Alternatively, sharing your full page code will allow us to replicate the problem at our end. This will allow us to better diagnose the problem and provide you with a more effective solution.

Regards, 

Mallesh R.

Attachment: SampleVideoReference_ce86429b.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon