We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pdf export Multiple grids

Greetings,

I am trying to do export of multiple grids into PDF. I have no issues doing this but I would still like to do some changes.

1. Is it possible to export everything onto a single sheet ? Or rather, that there is no break between grids when exported even if that means there will be multiple sheets ?
  2. I have tried to implement seperate PdfExportsProperties for each of grids but it seems that export takes only the last one into consideration.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Ivan

Attachment: pdfexport_d9daed48.7z

3 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 20, 2023 11:01 AM UTC

Hi Ivan,

Greetings from Syncfusion support.

Based on the query we suspect that your requirement is to render multiple Grids rendered in a single pdf document(using multiple exports) in a sequence instead of in new pages. If so, we would like to let you know that with multiple exporting each Grid will be rendered on a new page of the same document. This is its default behavior based on the Grid’s current architecture.

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Pavithra S

IG Ivan Galetic February 20, 2023 07:43 PM UTC

Hello,

there is no workaround on that ?

And what about my second question ? Is it possible to have different header names for each of grids exported. So lets say I export two grids and that first one has header: Grid1 and the second one has header: Grid2.

Regards,

Ivan

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 21, 2023 03:02 PM UTC

Hi Ivan,

Query#1: there is no workaround on that ?

There is no workaround for exporting multiple Grids on the same sheet.

Query#2: Is it possible to have different header names for each of grids exported.

In our EJ2 Grid pdf export, separate headers could not be added for separate sheets. So, it will take the last header only for all the sheets in the PDF file. This is the default behavior

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon