We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid attempting to drag with all dragging options disabled?

I'm having a strange situation here: I have implemented my own full-row dragging without column 0 row selection/dragging. The user shall be able to click on specific cells and drag them to a new row resulting in the whole row being moved to the new location. This works like a charm, but: When I click select the cell that is used for dragging and then move the mouse to the lower bounds of the cell, the mouse pointer turns to the Drag/Drop Move cursor and it seems the Grid is attempt to perform a standard content move of the cell's data, allthough I have set the following (dragging related) properties: ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior=HideAlways ActivateCurrentCellBehavior=None AllowDragSelectedCols=False AllowDragSelectedRows=False DragSelectedCellsMouseButtonsMask=None AllowSelection=None SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask=None Actually, what I want is to get rid of any attempts to drag/move/select any cells within the Grid and handle these things myself, but maybe there is a simpler way to achieve this using built in functionality. Thanks for any help Regards Kai Iske DWS Investments

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2002 05:30 PM UTC

Ole Drag&Drop is still enabled in that case. Try handling QueryCanOleDragRange and set e.Cancel = true. All these operations could also be completely disabled by turning off the associated MouseControllers. See Model.Options.ControllerOptions. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon