When date is entered manually using keyboard, then selected whole date value and cleared using backspace, DEL and space: after not able to select the same date from picker. The same issue persist on the demo itself you have provided.
We have looked into the information you provided and attempted to replicate the issue you reported, however, we were unable to do so. We have provided a sample and video illustration for reference.
In order to assist you better, we would greatly appreciate if you could provide a detailed explanation of the issue you are encountering, along with a video illustration, if possible. This will help us to validate your query and provide an effective solution.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Udhaya Kumar D
Hi Udhaya Kumar,
Thanks for the reply. The issue proposed by me still persists.
To replicate the issue:
- Go to https://ej2.syncfusion.com/vue/documentation/datepicker/strict-mode/ and find the first sample and select preview.
- clear the populated date
- choose a date from picker (suppose, 05 May 2017)
- Now click on the date-picker icon and then click on date input filed and select whole date and clear using 'backspace', 'space' or 'delete'.
- Then from the same popover(date-picker) choose the same date that you have picked. (suppose, 05 May 2017).
- We are not able to choose the same date. This is the issue.
We have fixed the reported issue “Unable to select the same date again in the Date Picker component” from our end in the latest 20.4.51 version. So, we suggest you upgrade to our latest version to resolve the current issue.