We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PDF Viewer does Not load pdf in a dialog, It keeps loading

I am opening a pdf from file system in pdf viewer it does open when i try to open it on a separate page but it keeps loading when opened in a dialog 

This is how my dialog looks like 

And OnOpen i am loading the pdf Viewer 

but it does not show up

3 Replies

SK Sinthiya Kalimuthu Syncfusion Team January 19, 2023 01:00 PM UTC

We have shared the sample for your reference. Refer to it and revert to us with the modified sample if you have any concerns about it.

Sample - https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/Wasm_SfDialog-2044085912.zip

Steps to run the above mentioned sample:

• Run the attached web services

• Copy the URL produced by the web service project

• In the stack blitz sample, paste the URL in the service URL field.

• Now run the stack blitz and test the reported issue

Regards,

Sinthiya K

Attachment: Web_Service_URL_e9adce9b.zip

AA Adnan Ali February 2, 2023 06:26 AM UTC

I followed the instructions, I am loading pdf from the file system by fetching the file path from the database

but this jsonObject is always null

This is the path of the pdf fetched from the database

I modified the GetDocumentPath to get the path from Session variable 

but the pdf Viewer keeps loading for always

VV Visvesvar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team February 7, 2023 05:32 PM UTC

Thank you for your response.

Were you able to run the sample provided by us?

Kindly run the web service and copy the web service URL and paste it into the “ServiceUrl=https://localhost:44399/pdfviewer” of index.razor file of the blazor project and the pdf gets loaded in the sample.

We have provided the video of running the sample and we were able to get the values in the JSON object you can find it in the video and we have provided the image of the sample loading the PDF.

It is not possible to get the null value in the JSON object of the load method.

Note: Kindly provide us with the sample in which you are replicating the issue or else provide the modified sample.

This will help us to analyze the issue further and provide the required details.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon