We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error: Failed to execute 'removeChild' on 'Node': The node to be removed is not a child of this node.

Hello,
I've got a problem with my Syncfusion Grid. I use Syncfusion 20.4.40, and react 18.1.0.

While i have the edit mode open on my row, if i click twice on another row to open the edit mode before saving the previous one and do this routine once again the app crashes and it catches this Error : 

1 Reply

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team January 6, 2023 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Alberto,

In your sample, we could see that you are trying to set values for the currently edited row using both “setCellValue” and “updateRow” methods inside the actionComplete event when the row saving action is on. So, if you want to set new values to the currently edited row, we suggest changing the “args.data” variable inside the “actionBegin” event which will overcome the reported issue.

const actionBegin = (args) => {

if (args.action === 'edit' && args.requestType === 'save' && args.rowData !== undefined) {

.  .  .

args.data['PrezzoTotale'] = prezzoTotaleAggiungere;

}

};

Sample: https://stackblitz.com/edit/inculo-unjnql?file=data.js,index.js,sample-base.js

Regards,

Pavithra S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon