We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

If I generate any pdf, I will be prompted with conversion error? I want to generate a partial pdf of my web page.

If I generate any pdf, I will be prompted with conversion error? I want to generate a partial pdf of my web page.

However, vue cannot directly generate pdf from html, so try using C # code.

1 Reply

SN Santhiya Narayanan Syncfusion Team November 22, 2022 08:51 AM UTC

Please ensure that blinkbinaries are properly copied and ensure that you are trying the conversion with the below command-line arguments.

//Set command line arguments to run without the sandbox.

blinkConverterSettings.CommandLineArguments.Add("--no-sandbox");

blinkConverterSettings.CommandLineArguments.Add("--disable-setuid-sandbox")

if you are using docker for converting HTML to PDF, then you can install the dependencies from docker file. Please refer below KB link for more information about converting HTML to PDF with docker.

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/11299/how-to-convert-html-to-pdf-using-blink-in-linux-docker

If still you are facing the issue,We request that you share the package name, the application type (like dotnetcore WebAPI), and confirm whether you are running the application in Windows, Linux, or Docker.So, it will be helpful for us to analyse and assist you further on thi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon