We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridComboBoxColumn ignored AutoCompleteMode

Hi,

i have a small application with an SfDataGrid, one of there columns are a GridComboBoxColumn with follow settings:

colCbo = new GridComboBoxColumn();

colCbo.AllowDragging = true;

colCbo.AllowFiltering = true;

colCbo.AllowResizing = true;

colCbo.FilterPopupMode = Syncfusion.WinForms.GridCommon.FilterPopupMode.CheckBoxFilter;

colCbo.HeaderText = "Species";

colCbo.MappingName = "Spec";

colCbo.AutoCompleteMode = AutoCompleteMode.Suggest;

colCbo.DropDownStyle = Syncfusion.WinForms.ListView.Enums.DropDownStyle.DropDown;

colCbo.AutoSuggestMode = Syncfusion.WinForms.ListView.Enums.AutoCompleteSuggestMode.Contains;

colCbo.ValidationMode = GridValidationMode.InEdit;

colCbo.Width = 125;

GridPhy.Columns.Add(colCbo);

But i have always the append-autocompletemode

(doesn't matter i have colCbo.AutoCompleteMode = AutoCompleteMode.Suggest or AutoCompleteMode.SuggestAppend)

Have i failed to set an property or is that an bug?

many greetings from Germany

Daniel

1 Reply

VS Vijayarasan Sivanandham Syncfusion Team November 22, 2022 06:30 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

We suspect that your reported scenario is the searched value append in GridComboBoxColumn when AutoCompleteMode is set as Suggest. We have checked the reported scenario but are unable to replicate the issue. Find the tested sample and video demo.

If we misunderstood your requirement, please provide more information regarding the requirement. This would help us to proceed further.

Regards,
Vijayarasan S

Attachment: Sample_And_Video_Demo_bd041e3f.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon