We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FileManager Access Control for AWS S3 File Provider?

I am interested in using FileManager's Access Control feature on AWS S3 file provider. I don't see a feature request ticket for this feature, which has me hopeful that perhaps it's already been implemented. However, the latest version of the code that I've seen doesn't appear to handle rules.

If it hasn't been filed, can I please request it? Thanks,
Matthew

2 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

SS Sivakumar ShunmugaSundaram Syncfusion Team December 9, 2022 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Matthew,

Greetings from Syncfusion support.

Currently, our File Manager component does not have the access control feature in the AWS S3 file provider. However, we have already considered this support a feature. Syncfusion typically plans and implements features based on factors such as customer demand, the volume of requests, and overall prioritization. This will be included in any of our upcoming releases.

The status of this feature can be tracked through our feedback portal below.

Feedback: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/26805/provide-the-access-control-support-for-the-amazon-s3-file-provider-in-file-manager

Marked as answer

MM Matthew Marichiba December 9, 2022 05:10 PM UTC

Thank you. I watched the ticket in the Feedback portal. I look forward to seeing this feature implemented.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon