We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to select an item with right mouse click?

I want to select the item under the mouse when a user right click to display the context menu. How can I achieve that?

I found this feedback that suppose to select on right click. However, the SfTreeView.GetItemInfo() no longer exists.

3 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

DM Dhanasekar Mohanraj Syncfusion Team November 21, 2022 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Herbert,

we have checked the reported issue on our end. We suspect that you are not including the required namespace that why the reported issue occurs. By default, the SfTreeView.GetItemInfo() present in the Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.TreeView.Helpers namespace. Here, we have attached the tested sample and a video demo for your reference. Please have a look at this. Could you please confirm if we missed anything?

Regards,

Dhanasekar M.

If this post is helpful, please consider Accepting it as the solution so that other members can locate it more quickly.

Attachment: Sample_ec6e942b.zip

Marked as answer

HE Herbert November 22, 2022 02:46 AM UTC

It was indeed a namespace issue. Thanks for the help.

DM Dhanasekar Mohanraj Syncfusion Team November 22, 2022 02:49 PM UTC

Herbert,

We are glad that the reported issue was resolved on your side. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon