We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formatting problem when place the control in double level TableLayoutPanel

Hello,

I have a TableLayoutPanel.

In the first row an another TableLayoutPanel is inserted (second level).

When I place the SfNumericTextbox inside this second TableLayoutPanel and change the cotrols AllowNull property to True and change the value empty, the backcolor of the control will be dark gray (in designer and realase mode too).

When I type anything to the control, the backcolor will be good again. The problem appear in empty control only.

I attach a sample too. Can you help me please solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

BR, SZL

Attachment: AllowNullSample_b37c2d0b.zip

6 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 22, 2022 06:03 AM UTC

Hi SZL,

We have confirmed the reported scenario is a defect and logged a report for the reported issue “BackColor of NumericTextBox is not proper when the control has Null value”.
We will include the fix in our Weekly NuGet release which is scheduled on 13th December 2022.  

You can track the status of this defect using the following feedback link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/39262/backcolor-of-numerictextbox-is-not-proper-when-the-control-has-null-value

If you have any more specification replication procedures or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Note: The provided feedback link is private, and you need to log in to view this feedback.

Regards,

Harinath N

SZ SZL replied to Harinath Navaneethakrishnan November 25, 2022 01:26 PM UTC

Thank you very much!

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team December 13, 2022 01:43 PM UTC

Hi SZL,

We have included the fix in our latest Weekly NuGet release v20.3.0.61 which is available for download (https://www.nuget.org/). We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Marked as answer

SZ SZL replied to Harinath Navaneethakrishnan December 13, 2022 01:47 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you very much for the fast work! I will install it shortly and I will write a feedback.

Thank you!

SZ SZL replied to Harinath Navaneethakrishnan December 13, 2022 03:40 PM UTC

Hi, seems the problem is solved, thank you very much!

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team December 14, 2022 05:47 AM UTC

We are glad to know that your issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. We are happy to assist you. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon