We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Theme studio size of css file

Hello

I just realized my css file created in theme studio was 10Mb. I have been back into theme studio and filtered out all the unnecessary controls but the resulting css file is still over 2Mb. Minifying only reduces by about 10%.  Is there any other way to reduce the size of this file?

Many thanks

3 Replies

JL Joshna Lingala Uthama Reddy Lingala Syncfusion Team November 16, 2022 09:03 PM

When we have downloaded the Theme files from ThemeStudio for all the controls and the file size is between 2MB – 3.5MB only and does not exceed that size for all the available Themes. Could you please share in which Theme the CSS file downloaded in about 10MB. Refer the below images

DI Ditchford replied to Joshna Lingala Uthama Reddy Lingala November 16, 2022 09:08 PM

Hello 

I think the 10Mb file was created in a previous version of theme studio. I also see files of 2Mb-3Mb using the current version. 

My question was whether it was possible to reduce the file further in size, but I'm guessing it's not possible.

I think you have answered my question.

Thank you

TJ Theveshwar Jayakumar Syncfusion Team November 28, 2022 12:10 PM

Hi Ditchford,

The possible case to reduce the file size is by utilizing only the required component styles, which can help you to reduce the file size at your end.  Also, we are checking on the possibilities for optimizing the icons size in themes but, the better way to reduce the size of styles is by downloading the required file for the application.

Please get back to us if you have any concerns

Regards,

Theveshwar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon