We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Stock Event Not always shown on the proper datetime

Hello,

When changing the underlying chart data and event, at times, the event will not show on the proper datetime.  I've debugged and ensured the proper datetime is being sent to the event code.  It is correct.  What is strange is it works sometimes and doesn't work other times. 

Thanks, 

Justin

6 Replies

JC Joseph Christ Nithin Issack Syncfusion Team November 15, 2022 03:10 PM UTC

Hi Justin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have ensured your reported scenario. We were able to update the stock chart series data and stock events. We suggest you to call stock chart Refresh method after changing the values. We have prepared sample based on your requirement.

public void ChangeData(MouseEventArgs args)

{

this.StockEvents = new List<StockEventDetails>()

{

new StockEventDetails(){ Date = new DateTime(2016, 04, 20), Text ="Q2", Description = "2012 Quarter2", Type = FlagType.Flag, Background = "#6C6D6D", BorderColor = "#6C6D6D"},

//…

};

this.Data = new List<ChartData>

{

new ChartData { x = new DateTime(2016, 3, 07), y = 6 },

//…

};

stockObj.Refresh();

}

Before Update

After Update

Sample : https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/StkEvtUpdate-1449289802.zip                                 

If you are still facing problem, please try to replicate an issue in above sample or share us issue reproduced sample to validate this case further. Kindly revert us if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Durga Gopalakrishnan.

JU Justin November 15, 2022 08:24 PM UTC

Hello Durga & Joseph, 

Please see my attached project as I made a new index page to show you what I'm seeing.  There are four buttons at the bottom.  Note when you click between them and click the 9:50 time (third button), the marker shows at 10 something instead of 9:50.  Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.  

Thanks, 

Justin K

Attachment: StkEvtUpdateJK_7e603d8c.zip

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 16, 2022 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Justin,

We have considered your reported scenario as bug and logged a defect report for this issue. This fix will be available in our weekly patch release which is scheduled to be rolled out on 29th November 2022. We appreciate your patience until then. You can keep track of the bug from the below feedback link.

Feedback Link :  https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/39133/unable-to-dynamically-update-the-stock-events

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.

Regards,

Durga Gopalakrishnan.

JU Justin November 16, 2022 03:44 PM UTC

Thank you Durga!

Justin K

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 17, 2022 06:00 AM UTC

Hi Justin,

Most welcome. We will include the fix as per mentioned timeline. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Durga Gopalakrishnan.

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 29, 2022 02:19 PM UTC

Hi Justin,

We are glad to announce that our v20.3.0.59 patch release is rolled out; we have added the fix for reported issue. You can use the latest Syncfusion.Blazor.Charts NuGet package.

NuGet Package : https://www.nuget.org/packages/Syncfusion.Blazor.Charts/

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Durga Gopalakrishnan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon