We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can i display the tooltip only on some events?

Hello syncfusion support,

i have a tooltip with tooltip template and i want to display this tooltip only on some of the events in my scheduler.

i found examples with the "onHover" event to toggle EnableTooltip true and false. But this event doesnt exist in the blazor scheduler.

Kind regards

Thomas

3 Replies

SK Satheesh Kumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team November 14, 2022 01:55 PM UTC

We don’t have support to display the tooltip for specific events of the Schedule alone.

TS Thomas Steschulat November 15, 2022 10:24 AM UTC

Hello Satheesh,

are there any plans to add this support for Blazor Scheduler? or the OnHover or MouseEnter or anything else event?

kind regards

Thomas

RM Ruksar Moosa Sait Syncfusion Team November 16, 2022 04:49 PM UTC

Your requirement is not feasible with the current Scheduler architecture. So we logged a feature request for your requirement and it will be included in any of our upcoming releases. Track the status using the below link.

Feedback: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/39148/support-to-display-the-tooltip-for-specific-events-of-the-scheduler

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon