We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

New PC and cannot get existing project to work.

I have installed the syncfusionessentialxamarinwebinstaller.exe.  It seemed to go well but when I open the project it still has many errors.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Syncfusion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) AwesomeApp C:\Latest VS Stuff\XAMARIN\AwesomeApp - Copy (2)\AwesomeApp\InheritedControls\sortableSfDataGrid.cs 2 Active

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'SfDataGrid' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) AwesomeApp C:\Latest VS Stuff\XAMARIN\AwesomeApp - Copy (2)\AwesomeApp\InheritedControls\sortableSfDataGrid.cs 8 Active

and so on.  I have a community license but the install does not seem to have any influence.

1 Reply

RS Ruba Shanmugam Syncfusion Team November 14, 2022 11:38 AM UTC

Query: New PC and cannot get existing project to work.

We have validated the reported query and it seems to be Syncfusion reference is not added properly. Could you please check whether the Syncfusion assemblies are referred to in the project properly also can you share the Syncfusion version details with us to proceed further on this?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon